Raptr is looking for a talented Data Engineer to help manage our data warehouse infrastructure and lead the data investigation of complex business and product questions. As a Data Engineer at Raptr, you will work with the business analyst team to define strategic analytical requirements and lead the design and implementation of technologies that will help answer critical questions in a metrics-driven manner.
- Leverage existing or implement new tools for dashboard and data reporting
- Act as the gatekeeper to make sure that data gets stored and tracked properly
- Collect, analyze, and present actionable data to drive marketing, business development and product management decisions at a senior level.
- Design, implement, and support a platform that can provide structured and ad-hoc access to large datasets.
- Employ data mining, segmentation, and other analytical techniques to capture important trends in the customer base.
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, Pig
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Expert bash, python, php scripter
- CS or equivalent background
- 3+ years of previous experience
- Startup and gaming experience is a big plus