Always dreamt of trying your hand at a startup?
Want to work at a place where you’re constantly learning new skills, challenged to break new boundaries, and talking about video games every day while surrounded by a great team of like-minded entrepreneurs? Raptr, the leading community for gamers with over 40 million users, could be the place for you!
Check out our open positions below and submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also paste a copy of your resume directly in the body of the email.
As the Manager of Customer Happiness at Raptr, you’ll be responsible for all Customer Happiness operations. You’ll provide dynamic leadership to help define and shape Raptr’s customer happiness capabilities. This is a hands-on leadership role responsible for challenging and maximizing the strength of the team to ensure excellent customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Oversee the operations of Raptr’s contact center, including development of policies, procedures, goals, and objectives to align with business needs
- Develop, lead, and motivate a Customer Happiness team dedicated to customer success and long-term partnerships
- Manage all aspects of the contact center’s learning and training needs
- Work closely with other departments to implement policies and procedures for the contact center in order to support business strategies
- Define and analyze support metrics to provide insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve support services, processes, and procedures
- Must be a big PC gamer
- 5+ years in Customer Service or Operations management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, or related field
- Strong ability to develop and manage high performance, results-oriented, customer centric teams
- Possess strong analytical, strategic, operational, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with FreshDesk a big plus
We are looking for an outstanding, highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
The ideal profile is someone who has experience building large-scale web sites and enjoys collaborating with small-sized teams. You can write high quality code, have excellent communication skills, love solving complex problems, and are also looking to provide a voice in product design and direction.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must be intimately familiar with MySQL and NoSQL systems. Ideally, will have experience with Cassandra and Hadoop/Hive.
- Ability to write solid code (PHP and Python, primarily)
- 3+ years of experience in design & development of commercial web applications. Experience in design implementation of large scale, high traffic consumer-facing portals is a huge plus.
- Knowing the trade off between server side performance and features. Having the ability to come up with innovative solutions to scalability and performance problems
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Experience with the LAMP stack, particularly PHP5.
- Experience with Active MQ or equivalent or strong understanding of queueing technologies and strategies.
- Familiarity with Memcached and caching strategies.
- Experience in building or working on a metrics / analytics / business intelligence system.
- Experience in object oriented (OO) design & programming.
- Creative thinker who thrives in a small-team environment.
- Good sense of humor
- Passion for the gaming industry is a huge plus.
We are looking for an outstanding, highly motivated Senior Engineer to join our team.
Are you passionate about writing beautiful
The ideal candidate has strong experience building desktop applications. You write high quality, tight and efficient code; know what it takes to ship a solid application to millions of users, and how to support those users; have excellent communication skills, love solving complex problems, and are also looking to provide a voice in product design and direction.
- 5+ years of experience in design & development of desktop applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Experienced in programming C/C++ or Python
- Tools / Frontend GUI development
- Experience in object oriented design & programming
- Creative thinker who thrives in a small-team environment
- Avid PC gamer
- Qt development experience
- Experience with agile development
Working at Raptr
As a company that’s focused on creating great experiences for gamers, we’re surrounded by games and gamers. We’ve got a corner filled with classic arcade games, an Xbox 360 and PS3 hooked up to a big plasma screen TV, and even a ping pong table that gets regular use (not all games have to be video games!) The kitchen is always stocked with all sorts of caffeinated beverages, and a bevy of snacks to keep you going throughout the day. And of course there’s the kegerator that pours great beer and comes in handy after putting in a good day of work.
For any full-time job with Raptr (we’re located in Mountain View, CA), we provide great healthcare benefits (100% health benefits for the employee and 50% for your spouse and any dependents) and stock options in a well-funded, growing private company.